Litquake hasn’t become the West Coast’s most daring, innovative, and exciting literary festival on its own. Individuals like you have helped us grow and prosper—and helped keep more than 80% of our events free to the public, from our one-of-a-kind Lit Crawl, to our year-round Epicenter series, and our author events for San Francisco schoolchildren.
Where your money goes
- More than 80% of Litquake’s programming is FREE
- 75% of Litquake’s budget goes directly to programming
- 20% of Litquake’s budget comes from individual supporters like you!
- 1,000 children each year meet authors face-to-face and receive books from Litquake
- Our mission: to foster interest in literature, to perpetuate a sense of literary community, and to host a vibrant forum for writing from the Bay Area and beyond.