“Drinking and writing go together in San Francisco like fog and July, and never is this more evident than during Litquake, when the Bay Area’s literary luminaries literally crawl out of the woodwork to celebrate their craft.”
— USA TODAY
One of the literary world’s most unusual and influential cultural events, Litquake has presented more than 2,800 author appearances for an audience of over 67,000 since its founding in 1999. By supporting Litquake, you can become a vital partner in continuing our mission to enhance and promote San Francisco’s thriving literary scene, and provide audiences from the Bay Area and beyond with top-notch literary and educational programming.
A Festival for All
- Festival attendees come from throughout Northern and Southern California, and from as far away as
Australia and Sweden!
- 62% of attendees at the Lit Crawl—the festival’s finale—are under 40
- 46% of attendees at events during the rest of the festival are under 40
- Kidquake in the Schools reaches more than 3,000 students in San Francisco public schools, with
each student receiving a free book
- Litquake audience members are part of the thriving cultural life that makes San Francisco an
intellectual and artistic capital
Download the Litquake 2014 Sponsor Kit.
A Litquake sponsorship can consist of cash sponsorship, media and promotional offers, mailing list exchange, or products and services. To tailor a sponsorship that will work for you business objectives, please contact Executive Director Jack Boulware at [email protected] or (415) 440-4177.