“There is no other literary festival in the country like Litquake. It is all about community, connecting readers to writers and connecting writers to each other. Homegrown and innovative, it is a jewel, reminding us how strong and how essential the arts are.” —T.J. Stiles, author and two-time Pulitzer recipient
View or download Litquake 2018 Sponsor Kit here.
Make a Lasting Impression
Our audience members contribute to San Francisco's thriving cultural life, which makes our city a world-reknowned intellectual and artistic capital. Litquake provides sponsors with unique opportunities to bring readers and authors together, create exciting platforms, and make brand connections on a more personal level. Through activations, product integration, social media, and logo placement, Litquake provides your brand with options to educate, entertain, and interact with thousands of the Bay Area residents you most want to reach.
Thanks to a variety of influential, compassionate, and forward-thinking companies and organizations, Litquake is able to offer unique, engaging, and inspiring programming to engage our growing community of booklovers. Help us continue to connect readers and writers, encourage empathy and understanding, and create more informed, impassioned citizens of the world—because words matter.
Custom sponsor packages available, including opportunities for event branding and curation, advertising, social media mentions, and more. To learn more about how your company or organization can work with Litquake, please contact Jack Boulware at firstname.lastname@example.org or (415) 440-4177.
Litquake By the Numbers
- 50,000 people engage with Litquake programs each year
- 214 Litquake events annually
- 92%* of Litquake Twitter audience is interested in politics and current events
- 21%* of Litquake's Twitter audience has a graduate degree
- 67%* of Litquake's Twitter audience are homeowners
- 434,000 people interact with Litquake newsletter and social media
- 120,000 downloads of Lit Cast podcast
- 269,000 Litquake.org page views per year
- 47%** of Lit Crawl attendees are new each year
- 50%** of Litquake's audience is aged 20-39
- 70%** of Litquake's audience is female
- 92%** of Litquake’s audience lives in the San Francisco Bay Area
*Litquake Twitter Analytics, 2017
** Litquake Audence Survey, 2017