“One of the very best literary festivals in the U.S.”
—Dave Eggers, author and 826 Valencia founder
Litquake has presented more than 2,800 author appearances for an audience of over 67,000 since its founding in 1999. By supporting this unique and influential cultural event, you can become a vital partner in continuing our mission to enhance and promote San Francisco's thriving literary scene, to keep the city's rich literary tradition alive while always looking to the future, and provide audiences from the Bay Area and beyond with the highest quality literary and educational programming.
A Festival for All
- Festival attendees come from throughout Northern and Southern California, and from as far away as Australia and Sweden
- 62% of attendees at the Lit Crawl—the festival's finale—are under 40
- 46% of attendees at events during the rest of the festival are under 40
- Kidquake in the Schools reaches more than 3,000 students in San Francisco public schools, with each student receiving a free book
- Litquake audience members are part of the thriving cultural life that makes San Francisco an intellectual and artistic capital
Email for a Litquake 2014 Sponsor Kit.
A Litquake sponsorship can consist of cash sponsorship, media and promotional offers, mailing list exchange, or products and services. To tailor a sponsorship that will work for you business objectives, please contact sponsor coordinator Janine Kovac at email@example.com or (415) 440-4177.